Well, now that I’ve gotten a couple of these, I guess I need a place to keep them so I can brag on ’em. 🙂
Thanks for the kudos, y’all.
The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
– Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
– Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
– Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
– Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
The rules of acceptance are that I get to make my own rules. Which I’ll share with y’all as soon as I get them figured out. LOL
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, awarded by:
Miss D at Deviant Diaries
The Compassionate Communicator Award, awarded by:
Mistress Aemilia Hawk of Velvet Thoughts
The Compassionate Communicator Rules of Acceptance (as interpreted by me):
- Pass the award on to bloggers whose posts have personally benefited you in some way.
- Explain why and how their posts have benefited you.
- Link back to and thank the person who gave you the award.
The Fabulous Gutter Blogger Award, awarded by Dave of Normal Deviations
The Fabulous Gutter Blogger Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Written thanks, kisses, oral sex, all of the above – whatever seems appropriate.)
- Link back to their blog in your post.
- Post the image of the Award on your blog.
- Copy and answer the six questions from their blog post.
- Nominate nine bloggers, link to them and let them know they’ve been nominated.