I’ve been sadly remiss in acknowledging the Fabulous Gutter Blogger Award I received over a month ago (!!) from Dave at Normal Deviations, in which he very sweetly stated “she’s only recent returned to blogging, and I really would like to see more from her mind. (and more and more).” I’m trying, Dave, I’m trying. 🙂
There are, of course, rules to these things.
Fabulous Gutter Blogger Rules of Acceptance
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Written thanks, kisses, oral sex, all of the above – whatever seems appropriate.) Done!
- Link back to their blog in your post. Done!
- Post the image of the Award on your blog. Done!
- Copy and answer the six questions from their blog post. See Below
- Nominate nine bloggers, link to them and let them know they’ve been nominated. See Below Again!
The Six Questions
1. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?
Erm. That’s a rather…broad question, innit? I mean, narrowing it down to a specific subcategory would be extremely helpful. Not possible? OK, gimme a minute, I’m thinking.
OK. I’m going to go with….public sex kinky vs BDSM kinky. And the winner is: Giving Himself a blow job in front of a roomful of strangers at our local sex club. That was fun. 🙂
2. What do you now know about sex that you wish you’d have known earlier in life?
Relax, it’s just sex! And also–no matter how weird you are, there’s someone out there who wants somebody just like you. ❤
3. Is there any gutter fantasy you’d like to try?(tell us what it is)
A threesome (one of the few things I haven’t managed to fit in over the years, unless you count your BFF observing, which I don’t). And/or full-on mind-blowing sex in front of a crowd at our afore-mentioned local sex club.
4. What’s the funniest bedroom situation you’ve ever been in?
Hmmm. Probably being tied up (or told to “stay!”) while Himself tickled me. Especially in that crease right between your butt and your upper thigh. You know that one? Yeah, that is probably THE most ticklish spot on my entire body, and it leads to a total loss of self-control: helpless giggling, shrieking, kicking, and begging.
5. Has gutter blogging taught you anything?
I’ve found my tribe!
6. What is your favorite post from the person who nominated you?
His Gutter Blogger Christmas Carol. OK, it’s a series. Deal with it. 😀
The Nine Nominations
1. Creative Noodling Marian is awesome: honest, funny, fearless.
2. A Dissolute Life Hy defies description…or she is all description, because you can throw just about any adjective in the book at her, and it will, at some point, be appropriate. Go see for yourself, you won’t regret it.
3. Basia Rose I discovered her after she made a nice comment on one of my posts (I love it when that happens!). I enjoy her a lot, and I’m sure you will too.
4. Dumb Domme I’ve nominated her before, but it’s been awhile. Besides, I enjoy her so much, she deserves being listed twice. 🙂
5. Erotic Quest Nympha’s most recent post, about Erotic Enemas, is quite fascinating…and intriguing. I’ve gotten some good ideas from her. 😀 She doesn’t write often, but it’s always worth the read when she does.
6. Mew Tube Kyle is….well, he’s Kyle. Often pithy, always funny, frequently quite hot. And he knows his way around a cell phone. 😉
7. Unraveling MariMar She writes hot posts, she posts hot pics, she shares hot videos, all while she works her way through her submission. I never know what I’m going to find on her blog but it’s always good. And hot. 😀
8. My Jaded Parts Joe is jaded. He’s also highly entertaining and not afraid to examine himself even if (or when) he’s not too sure he’ll like the results. His readers generally do, though. 🙂
9. Nekkid Soul Hiding Nothing, Showing All is a great, funny, hot, honest, enjoyable blog. It is also sometimes painfully honest, or honestly painful. She really does put it all out there. I like her, I like her a lot. 🙂