Or, how I became a very inspiring, beautiful unicorn. 😀
I have, in one day, been nominated for multiple blogging awards!
And finally, The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, awarded by Miss D at Deviant Diaries:
And are there Rules? You betcha!
1. Include the award logo(s) somewhere in your blog
2. Answer 10 questions you have about yourself
1. My Aussie pup, who is 16 months old, only has one nut. The other one is up in his abdomen, next to his bladder. He is having a laparoscopy today to get it out. Thank gawd for Ultrasound, which allows them to go straight to it instead of having to go spelunking in his innards.
2. My Border Collie is depressed and lonely and under my feet at all times. She does not know what to do with Dave gone.
3. Dave is at the Vet College hospital, which is 2 hours from our house. Yes, it was necessary. Wouldn’t you want only the best if someone had to go spelunking in your baby’s innards?
4. I will be watching whales this weekend. It’s my first time and I’m ridiculously excited.
5. I hope to also see eagles. Lots and lots of eagles.
6. My cat is obsessed with my nostrils. I often wake up in the morning to find her trying to lick inside of them. Occasionally her tooth catches my nose stud, which trust me, is not a sensation you want to wake up to.
7. Himself says I am a fiend, because I smelled his armpit the other day and got turned on. Well, of course I did, it smelled like HIM. Duh. (Lily will get this, I know :))
8. I could identify him by smell while blindfolded, if I was required to. That would probably turn me on too.
9. Yes, he is wench-nip.
10. I am becoming more and more obsessed with spanking. I much prefer bedtime spankings to bedtime stories, and I’ve been asking for swats nightly. Last night was 50 swats with a ping-pong paddle. ::swoon:: How lucky am I to have a guy that’ll do that for me?!
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominees links in your post and comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you:
The Dom Next Door is an amazing, erotic, funny, romantic, perverted blog, written primarily by Scot of “Scot and Leigh,” reflecting on the relationship between a Sir and his doll. This record of their relationship as a loving, married couple, and their explorations into D/s, regularly exceeds the upper-most range of the Scoville Scale.
In his nomination, Scot said my blog “requires fireproof screens for viewing.” Fireproof screens? Awwww, Scot, you say the sweetest things. 😀
If you don’t know TDND, I highly recommend you check them out.
Deviant Diaries is a (sadly private) blog, about one woman’s discovery of her kinky side post-divorce, single parenting, and dating “sextastrophies.” She’s funny, erotic, occasionally neurotic (I resemble that remark), smart, and self-deprecating, all while describing her search for that certain somebody (or Somebody, as the case may be) to fulfill her needs for a sub, and a Daddy.
6. Scot’s addendum to the Unicorn award: I must post which TDND post I like the most, and why.
Dammit, Scot, that’s a very hard task. TDND is one of the blogs that I routinely send to my Sir because it is just So. Fucking. Hot. Since picking just one post out of all of them is nearly impossible, I’m going to bend the rules a little and direct you all to The Seek & Go Hyde series. Hyde is the monster inside Scot, and when he comes out to play, things get very interesting indeed. You can read this series in all its 3-part (so far) glory here: Act 1, Act 2, and Act 3.
Be forewarned, it’s a panty-wetter. 😉