Thanks to Leigh and Scott at The Dom Next Door for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
I am new to this and feeling my way rather blindly (oh! Sorry for stepping on your toes, there!) so forgive me if it goes astray.
(Extra points to anybody who gets the reference :))
TDND’s shout-out has give me a nice little readership-boost–27 views yesterday, woohoo!–so thankee very much!
The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
– Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
– Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself
– Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire. (I’m not sure I know that many yet but I’ll try :))
– Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
Seven possibly unknown things about myself:
1. Today is my birthday. I am 48 years old. Holy fuck, how’d that happen?!
2. My Darling Master is 38. Yes, I robbed the cradle. Heh.
3. Spiders make me tele-transport: across the room, out of the house, up on to the ceiling…best just to keep the damn things away from me. ::twitch::
4. I have read some truly horrible books in my quest to find A Good BDSM Novel. OMG, don’t these people have editors?!
5. I would love to edit BDSM books. 😉
6. I’m very happily married to, and owned by, my Master/Husband.
7. Thinking about him makes me wiggle. ::wiggle:: See? LOL
Now, for my own nominations for One Lovely Blog Awards:
1. Blossom and Thorn Season and Michael are hawt, h.a.w.t. HAWT. If you like that kind of thing. 😀
2. Sexual Life of a Wife I just discovered her a couple days ago. Smart, funny, and smutty, my favorite combination.
3. deviantly romantic The life and times and relationship struggles of Femi and Iris.
4. emotepariah’s blog emotepariah’s journey through this confusing thing called “life.”
5. Turning Off the Red Light Fascinating and horrifying by turn, with some hot pics thrown in to keep things interesting.
6. A Sexual Being Kayla’s sexual fantasies and realities
7. Black Door Press Gillian throws in a little bit of everything: good works, good sex, good self-examination. Plus, dogs. Really, really cute dogs. ::pat pat::
8. Honesty by the wonderfully eclectic CC/TheOthers1.
Those are all the blogs that I’ve been following, and I’m nowhere near what I’m supposed to be nominating. So here are a couple that I just discovered thanks to TDND’s list, and which look quite promising:
9. Vagina Antics Just took a little peek and I’m laughing helplessly just from the intro.
10. Love Sex and Marriage Another married D/s blog! Hadn’t stumbled on this one yet.
And last but not least, a pointer from LSandM:
11. Leather Cuffs and Silken Bonds Um, ‘scuse me, please, I gotta go take a cold shower now.
Thanks again, Scott and Leigh. Wishing you lots more wicked fun.